A jacketed vessel is a container that is designed for controlling the temperature of its contents, by using a cooling or heating "jacket" around the vessel through which a cooling or heating fluid is circulated.
A jacket is a cavity external to the vessel that permits the uniform exchange of heat between the fluid circulating in it and the walls of the vessel
Gurukrupa Engineering is a proven jacketed vessel manufacturer. Jacketed vessel can also be offered in Dimple design.
Benefits of our product
• Available in the range.
• Spirals welded on outer surface of the main vessel for uniform circulation of heating or cooling media like steam, oil, water etc. And also provides extra strength to the main vessel.
• Save Energy using two part Jacket design for smaller batch.
• Energy efficient direct drive design for the agitator , with VFD option to vary the RPM of the drive.
• GMP range of equipments available for Pharmaceutical industry. With mirror finish from 220 grit to 440 grit, smooth welding, flush grinding and Insulation with mirror finished S.S cladding.
• Agitator design to suit the reactants viscosity and density.
• Vessel design with form cutter for the process which generates forms.
• Save time and money with our Value added products and services like Process Automation, valves and fittings.
• Manufactured as per your specifications.