Limpet coil reactor vessels are used to control the temperature of the reactants with the help of heating or cooling media circulated through coils surrounding the main vessel. Ideally suitable for medium heat transfer requirement and heating application where heating media temperature is above 150 Centigrade (302 Fahrenheit). Coils are half piped welded on the outer side of the main vessel.
Benefits of our product
• Limpet coil reactor can be used for heating or cooling of the reactants
• Suitable for high temperature ( Above 150 C) Thermic fluid oil.
• Achieve heating and cooling in one reactor with Double coil design
• Available in different the range.
• Offered in Stainless Steel 316, 304 or Carbon Steel material
• Agitator design to suit the reactants viscosity and density
• Vessel design with form cutter for the process which generates forms
• Save time and money with our Value added products and services like Process Automation, valves and fittings
• Manufactured as per your specifications